Our client is a premium professional service provider that operates fleets of vehicles for corporate services to financial institutions, schools, trainings, tours, etc. is in need of drivers to handle its fleets of vehicles in order to meet its clients demand.
ROLE OF CORPORATE DRIVER
The Corporate Driver works Monday to Saturday. The ideal candidates would be reporting to the Office Administrator, by providing safe driving support and general administrative and logistical work. Ideal candidates should live in Lagos and its environs.
• Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Staff
• Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
• Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
• Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of Nigeria.
• Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
• Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
• Ensure vehicle is given regular maintenance checks: check oil, water, Battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
• Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications
• Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts Inventory
• Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations,
• Maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
• Prepare budget plan for vehicle
• Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc.
• Understanding of transportation law Federal and State
• Good traffic judgement and meticulous
• Good knowledge about car maintenance.
• Excellent driving skills
• Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
• Good in communicating in English and any other African Language
• Willing to work long hours, shift duty and on public holidays as required
Minimum 5 years working experience as driver with good driving record
Must be ready to drive all manner of Vehicle.
Candidates must possess valid drivers license
Note: candidates will be duly compensated for working overtime, on Saturdays and during public holidays.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should forward their full name, qualification and valid phone number to:
Or send their cvs to the following email address: hr.connectmarketingresources @gmail.com